"Silver is gaining ground across the globe because of two main drivers – first, it’s precious yet affordable; the ‘democratic’ metal is well within everyone’s reach. Silver prices have stayed stable for a couple of years and are nearly eighty times lower than the price of gold. Second, silver is versatile – it correlates to fashionable, pret wear jewellery, which is an underlying lure for today’s generation, and it also fits into the slot of high-end designer jewellery, which is an investment and a keepsake."
-Times Of India (Updated Feb 22, 2020)
Silver jewelry fits high in the wishlist of recent age jewelry. You'll love to use silver in several quite ornamentation like earrings, necklaces, brooches, bracelets, and rings, etc. Each ornament has its own identity, specialty, and uniqueness which makes them different in their style. Silver jewellery is preferred among the trendy phase of jewelry across the world. It's turning into even a lot of standard as compared to Gold jewellery.
Things you need to know before you start Dealing in sterling silver jewellery.
- What is the Silver Alloy that your supplier is using?
Previously copper was popularly used as alloy metal of Silver for its slashed price; but copper has it’s own physical property and color which hampers the color of silver making it a bit copper-like end up with making it blackish. We have replaced copper with another silver alloy which doesn't hamper the silver color, but enhance instead.
- Is your Supplier of Silver Jewellery is using other polishing media than old technique of Hand Polishing?
The good the polish will be, the better the lustre of the plating will be.
Nowadays many suppliers are reluctant to do much in polishing as more polishing means more loss of metal as well as more costing in production. Whereas with the demand of highest quality jewellery, we are undertaking all the processes of Polishing with hand buffing, media polishes like sand, rubber and magnetic pin polish. Therefore we can ensure the best quality in the market.
- Be sure about the kind of Stones your suppliers are offering:
There are verities of CZ stone quality are available in the market. A good quality stone means, it should be highly densed which ensure minimum Micro holes on stone, so the luster remain the same for years without changing and the more cuts on the stone will ensure its super reflecting property.
We use the stones with minimum 34 cuts and 6.5 density AAA startcut. While we can make customize designs with any other precious and semi precious stones too.
Using cheaper stones can reduce the costing but at the same time we loss the real look of the jewellery.
- Be sure the metal and polish is Hypoallergenic:
If you are planning to sell it worldwide, for some country you need to assure that you are not selling a product including nickel and lead - otherwise the products can be banned. It is skin friendly. People allergic to imitation jewellery can opt for silver without any fear, with skin disorder also can use it as it is nickel and lead free.
The quality of sterling Silver Jewellery we make at our factory.
- Self authentication: As we all know Silver jewellery doesn't have certification authority like hallmark certification in Gold Jewelry, so all the manufacturers are Self Certifying by marking 925 in each of the jewelleries. 925 mark denotes 92.5% pure silver.
For assurance, if you find any less silver in our jewellery in Lab Testing Report, we are ready to pay you back the double amount.
- No compromise with the quality: Since last 17 years we never compromised with the quality, we are a complete EOU (Export Oriented unit)- who never compromise with quality. If you are envisioning for a deal of highest quality jewellery we are the solution.
- Our skilled Sonars are making the jewels exquisite:
More precisely West Bengal is known as contend with skilled Sonars (artisans who makes precious metal jewellery), who are into this profession by generations. This is an industry of more than 800 years and previously manufacturing only gold-made products, later on they've started using other metals too like Copper, Brass & Silver.
This fine artistry has become a dying craft these days because the delicate & sincere making was not paid well and its not portrayed well in front of the world till now. Indian Fashions is trying to put it back to its place and flourish it in front of the world. We are offering you an art which is very much out of the common and precious by this very special and rare craftsmen and their craftsmanship.
Most importantly, this Art is creating is good value in business everywhere as it is very rear and beautifully crafted by these Artisans.
Our team of Artisans and their Expertise.
- Experienced hands are making impossible possible: Every factory doesn't have such exceptionally talented and experienced craftsmen.
Let's have a look how precise and delicate we are in the making process:
- Master Making: Making master is the most difficult of the processes and to find a good craftsman with this skill is tough too. In this Process, the craftsmen make the final output of jewellery by this own hand which might take long 3-4 days to complete the whole process.
- Stone Setting: You will be amazed to know how delicate work it is to set 1.2 mm sized 1000 pieces stones in a piece of jewellery, that too naked-eyed & almost bare handed without a flaw!
- Die Cutting: The die cutting masters are known as the surgeon of the making operation – there is a wax piece of design in the die. They cut the dies containing without even a scratch on the wax piece on it without seeing where the wax piece is. Only an extraordinary hand can cut a die hypothesizing the location of the wax piece inside!
- Polishing: We are undertaking the process of buffing, media polishes like sand, rubber and magnetic pin polish to reflect the ultimate polish.
Indian Fashions is giving you one step solution.
- Sell our jewellery in your own brand name: We are providing branding services to the customers. We will manufacture the product of your choice without any tag so that you can put your brand name while you sell it.
- Get Products with wide taste of larger audience: Indian fashions is quite experienced since last 18 years by selling jewelry around 26 countries; so we have experience & the knowledge of different taste of different cast & communities in world which will help you to serve larger audience.
- Customize your Jewellery: As we are manufacturer we have enough skilled artisans who can make design, color, plating and every other ornamentations of your choice, in a certain number.
- Sell virtually in your own website: As we know that the market is now so much into online marketing. Moreover you can reach out any corner of the world online. We are helping our customers to be online by making e-com platform for them.